Wave Crest Site Rules
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The Park only accepts holidaymakers and is not to be used as a base to carry out trade or business of any form.
- Management has the right to decline acceptance of any overnight visitor for any reason.
- No person under the age of 18 is permitted to stay at the park unless they are accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
- The Park and all the facilities are used entirely at your own risk.
- The age and condition of any caravan arriving at the park determines whether or not it is permitted to stay on the park.
- We are unable to accommodate Commercial Vehicles or units other than specific tourist units.
- Access is by Security Barrier operated by a Fob Key which is for your own use only and not to be used for access by any other person.
- Please act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
- Please respect the privacy of other guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10 p.m. and midnight with absolute quiet between midnight and 8 a.m.
- No trespassing on adjoining properties or causing nuisance to other landowners.
- Open fires and ground level barbecues are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the park if the behaviour of any member of your party is unacceptable to us. We will refund the proportion of the fee you have paid in respect of outstanding nights.
- We reserve the right to require guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to visitors or management, to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances your stay at the park ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
- You must adhere strictly to the speed limit at the park which is 15 kph.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times.
- Children are to be supervised at all times so that they do not create a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- Dogs may be permitted and individual consent must be sought before any dog is brought to the park. The permission for a dog may be withdrawn if management considers the animal a nuisance.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and not allowed to wander the park.
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash at all times and you must clean up if the animal defecates on the park.
- Any breed listed in the Control of Dogs Regulations 1998 shall not be permitted on the campsite, namely the American Pit Bull Terrier, English Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepard (Alsatian) and every dog of the type commonly known as Ban Dog (or Bandog).
To help the environment please recycle all glass, cardboard and household refuse in the appropriately marked bins.
Please ask at Reception re waste water and chemical disposal points on site. Please do not dispose down open gullies.
Fire Boxes / Extinguishers must not be tampered with.
All pitches must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure, otherwise an additional nights fee will be charged.